Create a text message to send at the same interval regularly to the same contact(s).
Create a Recurring Text Message with TextSpot
Here’s the quick start guide to creating and schedule a recurring (repeat or repetitive) text message using the TextSpot SMS software:
- After you have signed up for a free account or are logged in to your TextSpot account, go to “Dashboard” on the left side.
- Once you are at the Dashboard page you’ll see a “Send A Message” box.
- Select your Recipient(s).
- Select “Recurring” under “Send This Message.”
- Select how often you’d like your message to repeat (interval options can are day, week, month, year).
- Select the start date and time.
- Select when you’d like the recurring message to end (options are never, on a particular date, or after a particular number of occurrences).
- Enter your message in the “Message” field.
- Select “Schedule.”
That’s it. You’ve just schedule a recurring text a message with TextSpot!
Your Options for Sending Repeat Texts
There are many different ways to send the same text message over and over again. A repeat or recurring text message has several different components to it, including the
- Repeat Interval
- Send Time & Date
- End Period
Let’s break down all your options for how to send the same text multiple times.
Here’s a screenshot of the TextSpot dashboard with a message being prepared to be scheduled to recur:
Your repeat interval is the time between each repeated text message. You can set repeat messages for any number of days, weeks, months, or years. Here are some examples of repeat intervals:
- If you want to set up a daily recurring text message, you would set the “Repeats every” field to 1 day.
- If you want to set up an every other day repeated message, you would set the “Repeats every” field to 2 days.
- If you want to set up a weekly repeat message, you would set the “Repeats every” field to 1 week, then select the day of the week.
- If you want to set up a weekly repeat message that sends every other Tuesday, you would set the “Repeats every” field to 2 weeks, then select Tuesday.
Send Time & Date
After selecting your repeat interval, you can then select the date and time that you’d like your repeat text message to start sending. In TextSpot, you’ll select the “Start Date” field and then a calendar will show. Here you can pick the first day you’d like your repeated text message to send.
After selecting the start date, you then need to select “Send Time.”
Your send time will be the time your repeat message is sent for as long as your recurring message is active. So, if you create a daily recurring text message and set this time for 1:15 PM, that is the time the text message will be sent every single time.
After selecting the start date and time, the last step for scheduling a recurring text message is to select the end period.
Your options for ending your repetitive text message are:
Never means your repeat message will continue until the end of time or you either cancel the recurring message or run out of credits on TextSpot.
- On a specific date.
On a specific date means no further recurring text messages will send after that date.
- After a set number of occurrences.
This means that after 2, 3, 4… 500 occurrences or whatever you set, the recurring message will end.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Send a Recurring Text Message?
To schedule and send a recurring text message, you’ll need SMS software with recurring text message capabilities like TextSpot.
- Create your free account.
- Select “Recurring” for the type of text message.
- Set the repeat interval, start date and time, and end period.
- Select “Schedule.”
- You now have scheduled recurring text message.
How to Send the Same Message Multiple Times?
With TextSpot, your recurring messages send the same message multiple times based on the settings you select. You can set the same message to repeat as often as you’d like at any interval you’d like.
Can I Use TextSpot for Recurring Text Reminders?
Yes. TextSpot is the perfect platform for creating and managing recurring text reminders.
START FOR FREE
Create Your Account
Sign up and start sending recurring text messages in minutes.
No credit card required. Takes 3 minutes.